The dentists all hold postgraduate degrees and diplomas.
Dr Wayne Addison and Mrs Catherine Addison are both registered specialists in Orthodontics.
- Four modern surgeries.
- Two ground floor with disabled access, two upstairs.
- X-Ray equipment permanently installed in all four.
- Fully computerised.
- Modern chairs and delivery systems with fibre optics.
- Spacious and purpose designed.
- Individual suction and compressors minimising disruption in the event of failure.
- Two dedicated decontamination rooms.
- Four Autoclaves.
- All vacuum phase Autoclaves - well in excess of current recommendations.
- Two Washer Disinfections.
- Computerised logging on all.
Records and Imaging
- X-Ray equipment in all surgeries.
- OPG in dedicated room.
- Two modern automated developers.
- Digital Cameras.
- All surgeries fully computerised, firewalled and redundancy built in.
- Physical records, models etc are kept for 11 years or until age 21 either on site or in a secure off site facility.
Other Practice Facilities
- Disabled access with ramp and non slip access to the building.
- Disabled toilet.
- Hearing loop installed.
- Spacious waiting areas.
- Text messaging reminders.
- Ability to book check up appointments 6 -12 months ahead, enables you to book convenient times.
Monday to Friday
Open 08.45 - 17.00
Closed for lunch 13.00 - 14.00
Listen to the answerphone message out of hours for advice.
0121 476 6218
0121 475 6492
Out of Hours
Call NHS 111
Where We Are
Addison Dental Practice
31, Redhill Road