Making our website accessible is a core aim of the Addison Dental Practice and we will try and ensure that it is usable with a broad range of operating systems, browsers, and specialist assistive technologies.
- All pictures have an alternative text description
- All videos can be viewed without flash
- The website can be viewed using a variety of colour schemes ensuring it can be used by visitors who find the existing colour scheme hard to read
- We are committed to Plain English in all our written content
- Our site has been designed without the use of tables except where we need to represent normally tabulated content
- The website can be navigated without the use of a mouse
- A non-serif font is used for easier readability
- We do not use all-capitals for emphasis
- We use a hierarchy of heading markups i.e. an < h1 > tag for main headings, < h2 > for secondary headings etc which makes it easier for screen readers to work out the structure of a page
- Our site can be viewed in a logical order when all styling is turned off
Helping you make your computer easier to use
If there is an instance when our site does not meet the need of a specific disabled user group we will endeavour to make changes to our current content, wherever appropriate, so that we can become more inclusive to a wider audience. Please contact us if this is the case.
Making your text size larger
Make the web talk to you.
You can also make our website talk by downloading the free text to speech software BrowseAloud. Simply install it and then move your mouse over any text, link, picture or button and BrowseAloud will speak it to you. The download is approximately 13Mb.
Monday to Friday
Open 08.45 - 17.00
Closed for lunch 13.00 - 14.00
Listen to the answerphone message out of hours for advice.
0121 476 6218
0121 475 6492
Out of Hours
Call NHS 111
Where We Are
Addison Dental Practice
31, Redhill Road